We′ve worked very hard to make Symbaloo even more easy to use. In order tot help you we've made this list of key improvements.
What′s newOn this page you see the most important improvements, and in this video (2:06 min) the changes are explained briefly.
Easy lookup of tilesEnter a keyword in the search bar to check if a tile already exists. Click on the tile to add it to your webmix. Do the results not match your query? Then click on “Create tile” and make your tile the way you like it.
Discover webmixes in the GalleryA webmix is a set of preset tiles. You can add an empty webmix or select one from the Gallery. The Gallery contains numerous webmixes from Symbaloo users around the world.
EditUse the edit button to easily edit your webmix or tiles.
- Adjust the size of your webmix by adding or deleting tiles. Click “Edit” and a yellow and blue frame appear on the right and bottom of your webmix. Drag the frame to add or delete rows and columns with tiles.
- Change the color or background of your webmix. Select an image from the gallery or upload your own image. Would you like to fade the image in the tiles? Then select the option “Make my webmix see through”.
- Rename your webmix by clicking on the button and follow the steps.
- Would you like to edit a tile? Then press “edit”, click on the tile that you would like to change followed by “Edit tile” and follow the steps.
Share a webmixSymbaloo enables you to share your webmix with others
- Select “Share with the world” to add your webmix to the Gallery. Symbaloo users worldwide can now see and add your webmix. Please note that changes to your original webmix will also be visible for people who have added it.
- Select “Share with friends” to share your webmix with friends via email, social networks, Stumble Upon or Digg. Please note that your webmix will not be added to the Gallery. You have to follow these options to share your webmix with friends.
- email a link
- post a notification on your wall in Facebook
- tweet a Twitter message
- post it to StumbleUpon or Digg
Do you have any other questions? Then please take a look at our FAQ's.
There will be many more improvements in the coming weeks. Please bear with us!
|Discover the many exciting new webmixes in the Gallery.|