Symbaloo hosts webinars to showcase our latest updates and help new users get started!
Webinars are scheduled twice a month on Wednesdays at 1pm PST (4pm EST). Each webinar will be 45 minutes long, concluding with a 15 minute Q&A. Register for a webinar and discover the power of Symbaloo for all educators!
Getting Started with Symbaloo in the Classroom
Symbaloo helps you organize your web resources and deliver the right content, in the right place, at the right time, to the right person.
With Symbaloo PRO, educators can share resources on their own public workspace (teacher.symbaloo.com) and even differentiate the content they provide based on different sets of users and groups. Additionally, Symbaloo Learning Paths gives you the power to create engaging, board-game style online lessons. This free tool allows you to create a pathway of resources with materials such as informative articles, educational videos, quizzes, and more!
Tune-in to this webinar as we explain how to get started with Symbaloo, Symbaloo PRO, and Learning Paths. We’ll teach you how to incorporate Symbaloo in your classroom.
- Introduction to Symbaloo and Symbaloo PRO
- The Power of Symbaloo for teachers:
- Blending online educational resources
- Publishing and sharing materials
- Assigning Learning Paths
- Differentiating resource sharing
- Webmixes & Tiles:
- Creating, organizing, & personalization
- Sharing, Embedding, & Collaboration
- Workspaces & Groups
- Webmix Gallery
- Symbaloo Learning Paths:
- Creating and Assigning
- Analytics: Student Assessment & Tracking
- Learning Path Marketplace
Symbaloo Certification & Special Offers!
Symbaloo PRO+: Management and Integration for Schools & Districts
Symbaloo PRO+ for Schools and Districts is the perfect solution to bring your web together and share online educational content with students. Use custom workspaces (ex: yourschools.symbaloo.com) and security settings to ensure a safe browsing experience for everyone.
Also, learn how a connection with your student information system (SIS) can automatically create and manage Symbaloo accounts, classes, workspaces and more!
Registering for Symbaloo PRO – Schools/Districts
- Workspace Overview & Management: Schools, Teachers & Admins
- User Management: Individual Users & Groups
- Security: IP Blocking & Web Filters
- Integrations: SiS & OneRoster
- Symbaloo Certifications
If you would like to see how Symbaloo can improve your school or district’s web experience, please request a demo below!