Symbaloo hosts weekly webinars to educate users on getting started.
Webinars are scheduled every Wednesday at 2pm PST. Each webinar will be 45 minutes long, concluding with a 15 minute Q&A. We’ll cover every feature of Symbaloo, Symbaloo PRO, and Symbaloo Learning Paths, and will answer your questions after the demonstration.
Don’t miss out on the benefits of Symbaloo and register today!
Getting started with Symbaloo: PRO and Learning Paths
Symbaloo helps you organize your web resources and deliver the right content, in the right place, at the right time, to the right person.
With Symbaloo PRO, educators can share resources on their own public workspace (yourchoice.symbaloo.com) and even differentiate the content they provide based on different sets of users and groups. Additionally, Symbaloo Learning Paths gives you the power to create engaging, board-game style online lesson plans. This free tool allows you to create a pathway of resources that include things like: articles, educational videos, quizzes, and more!
Tune-in to this webinar as we cover how to get started with Symbaloo, Symbaloo PRO, and Learning Paths, and learn how to incorporate Symbaloo in your classroom.
- Symbaloo vs. Symbaloo PRO
- Registering and Logging in
- Webmixes & Tiles: Creation, Curation, and Organization
- Sharing and Embedding
- Workspaces & Groups: Differentiate your sharing
- Real-time Collaboration
- Webmix Gallery: Discovery and Inspiration
- Symbaloo Learning Paths: An explanation
- Learning Paths via Symbaloo & Symbaloo PRO
- Creating a Learning Path
- Assigning a Learning Path: Codes & Tile linking
- Analytics: Student Assessment & Tracking
- Learning Paths Marketplace: Discovery and Inspiration
- Symbaloo Certifications
Symbaloo PRO+: Management and Integration for Schools & Districts
Symbaloo PRO+ for Schools and Districts is the perfect solution to bring your web together and share online educational content with students. Use custom workspaces (ex: yourschools.symbaloo.com) and security settings to ensure a safe browsing experience for everyone.
Also, learn how a connection with your student information system (SIS) can automatically create and manage Symbaloo accounts, classes, workspaces and more!
- Registering for Symbaloo PRO – Schools/Districts
- Workspace Overview & Management: Schools, Teachers & Admins
- User Management: Individual Users & Groups
- Security: IP Blocking & Web Filters
- Integrations: SiS & OneRoster
- Symbaloo Certifications
If you would like to see how Symbaloo can improve your school or district’s web experience, please request a demo below!