Junior Marketing & Affiliate Manager
Do you want to work in an international company and want to be part of the next step in reaching our goals?
To further develop our business, we are looking for a driven Junior Marketing & Affiliate Manager to scale affiliate partner acquisition and execute wider marketing activities for all our regions.
Do you want to work in an international company and looking to broaden your online marketing skills and knowledge? Symbaloo offers you a challenging position in which you will learn more about all kinds of online marketing. You will be working on affiliate marketing, e-mail marketing, social media, blog posts, SEO, and advertising.
- Plan and manage weekly content operations for the Symbaloo platform, including coordination of seasonal, advertiser and product highlights.
- Work closely with key stakeholders for the Symbaloo Business, including Product and Design teams in our Delft Office.
- Create and develop content marketing programmes and strategies to drive the brand, customer loyalty, retention and cross-use.
- Act as point of contact for Symbaloo affiliate partnerships, including negotiation of commission rate increases and joint campaigns.
- Report on campaign performance and opportunities for driving growth.
- Identify, implement and manage new innovations to facilitate growth.
- Help with our business administration for affiliate networks and reporting
The location for this position is our Headquarters located in Delft. This job opening is only available for applicants with an EU passport or a valid European working visa. There is a possibility to work partially remotely.
You recognize yourself in
- You finished a business-related study, such as international business or marketing and commerce
- Connect data and conclusions easily
- Easy writer
- Fluent in dutch
- A good understanding of English is a must
- Extra languages are a Pre
- Likes to be part of an international team (with people in the Netherlands, United States and El Salvador)
- Affinity with online marketing
- Want to learn and get started in your career.
- at least 32 hours a week
Symbaloo is an international company, founded in 2007, that offers a personalized home page to our users. Symbaloo is used all over the world, but mostly in the United States, Spain, Latin America, and the Netherlands. While we target the education market in the US and Spain, the Dutch market mostly consists of personal users. Over 10 million unique monthly visitors appear on our website and tools. The team consists of frontenders, backenders, a team lead, and a designer. Together we work in sprints on various subjects, including scalable distributed system design and machine learning. We strive for high-quality software written in a modern, testable, and functional style that works and is maintainable.
What Symbaloo Offers:
- Space to bring in your ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Workspace in a professional but informal team
- Flat Hierarchy
- Based in the old center of beautiful Delft (1-minute walk from the central market)
- Choose your device to work on
- Competitive salary (of course)
- Team events and Hackathons
- The usual startup goodies like fruit, drinks, and snacks
- Foosball, computer games, or darts after lunch!
How to apply?
This Job is no longer available!
This Job is no longer available!