GamificationMay 27, 2022
Here are steps you can take if Symbaloo or parts of it are not working correctly in your browser:
– Update browser to latest version
– Do a hard refresh on your browser (Mac: Command+Shift+R ; PC: Control+F5)
– Enable Java Script– clear cookies and cache
– Remove pop-up blocker
– Try disabling plug-ins while using Symbaloo to see if any of them have affected the way Symbaloo functions (sometimes certain plug-ins conflict with the way Symbaloo operates)
– Try Symbaloo in a different browser (to see if issue is browser related)
Easy Solutions to common problems
1. Symbaloo functions suddenly not working correctly or no longer accessible? You can try to reset your browser: PC: Control+F5; Mac: Command+Shift+R. This forces the browser to reset, which often solves the problem.
2. Do you have to log in constantly?https://en.help.symbaloo.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tiles-lost-or-have-to-log-in-again-again-22-2-2018
3. Did your tiles or a webmix disappear? (First, check if you are logged in!): https://en.help.symbaloo.com/portal/en/kb/articles/i-deleted-my-webmix-22-2-2018
To look through the Symbaloo Knowledge Base or send an email to our Support Team, visit our helpdesk: https://en.help.symbaloo.com/portal/en/home
If you experience any issues or require assistance, please contact Symbaloo Support and we will do our best to help you promptly.
Thank you for using Symbaloo and have a great day!
5 tips to enhance your Symbaloo experienceDecember 21, 2021
Tutorial: Use the Marking ToolDecember 21, 2021
Claim a Webmix as your ownDecember 17, 2021
Update Webspace DashboardSeptember 01, 2021
2021 Design UpdateJuly 21, 2021
Symbaloo Update: SharingJanuary 26, 2021
3 Ways to use the Symbaloo BookmarkerOctober 20, 2020
Symbaloo Latest UpdatesOctober 14, 2020
Teaching During Quarantine? How to Educate in Unprecedented TimesMarch 20, 2020